Our pre-construction services go well beyond traditional cost estimating and value engineering to create more reliable schedules and estimates.
Pre-Construction is Critical to the success of any project. Important building details are developed long before construction ever begins and we have found that proactive involvement during the pre-construction phase has the greatest potential influence on a project’s final outcome and can significantly save clients time and money
OUR PRE-CONSTRUCTION SERVICES INCLUDE;
- Overall Project Evaluation
- Scope Development & Design
- Site Analysis
- Constructability Review
- Conceptual Cost Estimating
- Value Engineering
- Scheduling and phasing
- Managing Risk
- LEED Design
- Subcontractor Qualification and Selection
- Material Procurement Management / Spec Review
Our pre-construction team is dedicated to managing our client’s project goals, constantly looking for solutions to drive down project costs while maintaining design intent and the customer’s overall goals and objectives.
Our Project Management team will;
- Work collaboratively with you and your team to help you make the necessary decisions about the project’s goals, design, schedule, budget, and materials
- Get the right people involved at the appropriate time, to drive down project costs while maintaining design intent, schedule, budget, materials and the customer’s overall goals and objectives.
- Providing the assessments and recommendations necessary to make timely, informed and data-driven business decisions.
- Better serving the interests of the project through relevant suggestions and hands-on partnership with owners, designers and construction teams.
- Helping to manage the overall process by tracking details and holding team members accountable.